To provide and promote health services for those in need.
A community in which all people achieve their full potential for health and well-being across the lifespan. We work to be trusted by clients, a valued partner in the community, and creators of positive change.
- We believe that providing high quality, accessible healthcare is our reason for being.
- We believe by instilling confidence in our clients, they will become positive forces in the community and contribute to the health of others.
- We believe that patients deserve to have access to healthcare and that our services should reflect this value.
- We commit to providing open access to healthcare for all residents of the community.
CareFirst Foundation is a multi-service organization offering clinical, health promotion and disease prevention services in the following but not limited to areas:
Health Promotion & Disease Prevention Services
- PrEP/PEP Awareness & Education
- HIV/AIDS Test and Treat
- Mental Health Services
- Substance Abuse Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Wellness Check-ups
- Physician Assessments
- Blood Pressure Check
- Cholesterol Monitoring
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Hepatitis C Screening
- Access to Clean Syringes
- 340B Program & Services
To improve access to basic healthcare services.
To improve community health outcomes and decrease health disparities in the community.
To improve emotional and physical wellness by providing health education and awareness strategies.
To provide screening and testing services: helping to reduce the risk of disease.
Our agency provides clinical and community-based services to individuals, ages 18 and older in Miami-Dade County. Our staff is specially trained to address the complex needs of individuals and to treat the whole person in a comprehensive way.
Our agency supports individuals with an integrated, multi-disciplinary team. Primary therapists, consulting physicians, licensed clinicians, therapists, nurses, group leaders, and others are all part of a client’s care team.